| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Canakkale in July is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A paltry 17.2mm (0.7in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:19 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 14:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Canakkale July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Canakkale, Turkey
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Canakkale: